Want to know
whether you will become millionaire. Will you able to earn unlimited
money with little efforts? If you are really serious about your
financial prospects in life, you must check planetary position in
If there is combination of wealth, certainly you will make lot of
Any kind of relation between 1, 5, 9 and 2, 11 houses is know as a
combination of wealth in astrology.
The balancing factor is the negative side of a horoscope in which certain owners of houses and the concerned houses must be examined before launching into prediction. Sixteen such principles have been given. Instead of remembering all these principles, the essential points to be remembered are:
(a) Examine the Lagna lord, its placement in the sixth, eighth or twelfth house with the aspects of malefic, which would include the maraka planets for the Lagna concerned, on the Lagna lord.
(b) Owners of sixth, eighth and twelfth houses can spoil a good horoscope by positioning themselves wrongly.
(c) Even two benefics badly placed in a horoscope can be ruinous.
(d) The Navamsha lords of the Lagna lord and the Moon-sign lord must be examined.
All the sixteen combinations revolve around these four essential principles. Now the combinations given therefore can be conveniently divided under these four heads.
Order Your Personalized Finance Report
Lagna Lord and Lagna
1. If the Lagna lord is in the twelfth house and the twelfth lord in the Lagna conjoined with or aspected by a maraka, it causes ruin and even death.
2. If the lord of the Lagna is in the sixth house and the sixth lord in the Lagna conjoined with or aspected by a maraka, it is ruinous.
3. If the Lagna has the Moon with Ketu and the Lagna lord is in the eighth house, aspected by or conjoined with a Maraka, it is so terribly ruinous that even a prince becomes a pauper.
4. If the lord of the Lagna is conjoined with a malefic in the sixth, eighth or twelfth house aspected by a maraka even a prince becomes a pauper.
Notable Points : In all these case the Lagna lord should be both 111-placed and il-aspected or with malefic conjunctions.
5. Except the ninth and the tenth lords, if other-malefics conjoined with a maraka are in Lagna, it is ruinous. The fifth combination does not refer to the lord of Lagna but to the lagna itself
6. If the Lagna lord is conjoined or aspected by only the Sun or Saturn or with the twelfth lord and has no benefic aspect, it is ruinous.
Note: Here there is no stress laid on the positioning of the Lagna lord in the sixth, eighth or twelfth houses.
The Gist: These six principles, out of sixteen,
concentrate on the Lagna or the Lagna lord. These very
combinations can be made use of for sickness (medical astrology) or assassination etc.